iOS Dev Break: 15 minutes of current events, tips, and advice for iOS Developers! Including, but not limited to, discussions of Swift, iOS, watchOS, and tvOS development.
In this episode: So now that WWDC is over, what are your next steps? Evan helps you plan out a roadmap for your post-WWDC activities!
Episode Download Links
- View and Subscribe to the Show in iTunes
- View and Subscribe to the Show at Overcast.fm
- RSS Feed
- Episode MP3 Direct Download
- WWDC 2017 Video – What’s new in Swift
- Hacking With Swift – What’s new in Swift 4.0 by Paul Hudson
- RayWenderlich.com – What’s new in Swift 4.0 by Eric Cerney
- Ole Begemann Playground
- Hacking With Swift – Practical iOS 11
- RayWenderlich.com – Will raywenderlich.com Books be Updated for Swift 4 and iOS 11?
How to Sponsor, Advertise, and post Job Openings
If you would like to sponsor or advertise on iOS Dev Break, or if you have a job posting you would like me to read on an upcoming show, email me at iOSDevBreak@interactivelogic.net and we can discuss the details. I look forward to working with you!
Other Ways You Can Help
If you would like to help keep iOS Dev Break going, there’s a couple of ways in which you can help…
The first way is by visiting our Patreon page at https://www.patreon.com/iosdevbreak. There are several levels of support to choose from and any help you can give will be greatly appreciated!
Buy an App
If you don’t want to help on a continuous basis, the second way you can assist is by purchasing NineOneOne ~ one-touch emergency dialer. It’s a free app that’s similar in concept to the SOS app on Apple Watch, but this is on the iPhone. It’s customizable so you can configure it to call any number you like, not just 911. This way you can support the show and its host on a one-time basis, and get something in return, or even if you just purchase it and immediately delete it, it still helps, so thanks in advance!